If you joined us last month for our Twitter chat with Grant Baldwin, you know that the Plutus Awards team plans on bringing experts in for public discussions throughout the year, sharing their expertise to help you create the blog of your dreams, and maybe earn your very own Plutus Award!
Join us this Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015, at 2pm ET/11am PT with special guest Latisha Styles. Latisha is a motivational speaker, millennial money expert, and spokesperson specializing in simple finance for millennials. In this chat, she will be offering advice including takeaways to help bloggers supercharge and grow their brand by using multimedia.
Latisha founded Young Finances TV, a weekly series featuring funny, insightful videos on the basics of personal finance. She has also been featured in The Economist, quoted in Forbes, has been mentioned in US News & World Report as a top personal finance expert to follow on Twitter, and has been a finalist for various Plutus Awards, including Best Video/Multimedia Production for Personal Finance.
Today’s giveaway is sponsored by The Plutus Awards, and is one $150 gift card for Amazon.com. One lucky winner will be chosen using random.org. In order to qualify, follow these instructions:
- Make sure you are following @PlutusAwards on Twitter.
- RSVP using the form below.
- Under “Link Title,” enter your Twitter ID, like @luke_landes.
- Under “Email Address,” enter your valid email address.
- Under “URL,” enter your Twitter profile URL, like http://twitter.com/luke_landes.
- During the scheduled chat, participate in the discussion on Twitter using the hashtag #PlutusChat. A tool like TweetChat could help follow the hashtag.
- At the end of the scheduled chat, we will announce the winner, chosen at random, from among those who qualify.
If we choose a winner who RSVPed but did not attend, we will choose a second winner.