If you joined us last month for our Twitter chat with Jim Wang, you know that the Plutus Awards team plans on bringing experts in for public discussions throughout the year, sharing their expertise to help you create the blog of your dreams, and maybe earn your very own Plutus Award!
Join us this Wednesday on April 8th, 2015 at 2pm EST / 11am PST with special guest Michelle Schroeder-Gardner, founder of Making Sense Of Cents, freelancer extraordinaire, and rock climbing maven. Michelle will be answering questions about breaking away from the cubicle and becoming your own boss. Michelle, who graduated with an MBA in Finance and and was a financial analyst broke away from the 9-to-5 life in 2013 and has seen incredible success online as a freelancer and serial entrepreneur. This Wednesday, she’ll be answering questions on how you can do the same.
Michelle has been a finalist for several Plutus Awards in the past two years, including Best Personal Finance Blog for Young Adults, Best Blog Contributor/Freelance Writer and Blog of the Year.
Add this event to your Google Calendar!
Today’s giveaway is sponsored by The Plutus Awards, and we have three $100 gift cards for Amazon.com. Three lucky winners will be chosen using random.org. In order to qualify, follow these instructions:
- Make sure you are following @PlutusAwards on Twitter.
- RSVP using the form below.
- Under “Link Title,” enter your Twitter ID, like @luke_landes.
- Under “Email Address,” enter your valid email address.
- Under “URL,” enter your Twitter profile URL, like http://twitter.com/luke_landes.
- During the scheduled chat, participate in the discussion on Twitter using the hashtag #PlutusChat. A tool like TweetChat could help follow the hashtag.
- At the end of the scheduled chat, we will announce the winner, chosen at random, from among those who qualify.
If we choose a winner who RSVPed but did not attend, we will choose an alternative winner.
Will - @firstqfinance · April 6, 2015 at 12:26 pm
Count me in! Michelle is legendary!
Michelle · April 7, 2015 at 5:49 pm