The Plutus Awards is excited to work with The Money Mix to present a new category, Best Personal Finance Article. In this category, we aim to determine the best article published by personal finance writers this year.
For the last several months, The Money Mix has been running showdowns to determine the best and most popular writing throughout the community. Every day, Monday through Thursday, audiences have been invited to vote among four new articles to present daily winners; every Friday, the four daily winners are placed against each other to determine a weekly winner.
On the last Saturday of every month, the public votes to select a monthly winner among each of the weekly winners.
Each of those monthly winners becomes a Plutus Awards Finalist, bringing the results of the Money Mix into our process. Then, to make sure the Plutus Awards are indeed of the highest quality, our representative panel of 40 to 60 members of the independent financial media — the same panel that determines the Finalists and Winners for all of our categories — selects the winner.
The winner of the Plutus Award for Best Personal Finance Article presented by Money Mix will be announced with all of our winners at the 10th Annual Plutus Awards ceremony this Friday, September 6, at FinCon in Washington, D.C.
We would like to thank The Money Mix for getting involved with the Plutus Awards this year. Here are this year’s monthly winners of The Money Mix, and Finalists for Best Personal Finance Article:
Best Personal Finance Article presented by Money Mix
- How To Get Out Of Debt Living Paycheck To Paycheck by Ryan Luke, Arrest Your Debt
- How to Choose a Bank by Kevin, Just Start Investing
- Money and Health Topics: Women Demand More by Robin at SideJamBiz
- You Should Try Envelope Cash System Budgeting At Least Once In Your Lifetime And Here’s Why by Mrs. Breathe Easy
- What Does Wealth Mean to You? by Tawnya, Money Saved is Money Earned
- Freedom For Fido – A Story Of Finding Purpose In Retirement by Fritz. Retirement Manifesto
- How To Negotiate With A Spendy Partner Or Family Member by a Purple Life