Our community is filled with hundreds of stories from creators and entrepreneurs just like you. Through this podcast, we plan to share these stories from bloggers, podcasters, writers, speakers and so many more.
Webinars are a popular marketing tool for online business owners. Unfortunately, many of them struggle with how to create one and how to utilize it in the right way to grow their business.
Thankfully, Harlan is speaking with Kathleen Celmins on today’s podcast, the master of webinars. She has helped many business owners start successful webinar series and she is walking us through how to do the same.
- How the 30/40/30 framework is used to build a successful webinar
- The 2 topics that work really well for a webinar
- What is one thing that webinars do that is better than any other lead magnet?
- The right kind of ad to get people to attend your webinar
- Should you use a fake live webinar or stick to authentic ones?
About Kathleen Celmins
Kathleen Celmins is a marketing-focused web designer and digital marketing expert. She’s been working online since 2011, and is launching a brand new video content marketing agency, AmplifiedNOW, that helps people create engaging videos around the topics they know best. Find out more at AmplifiedNOW.com.