Our community is filled with hundreds of stories from creators and entrepreneurs just like you. Through this podcast, we plan to share these stories from bloggers, podcasters, writers, speakers and so many more.
Jordon Cox is Britain’s Coupon Kid. He’s also the co-host of the 10th Annual Plutus Awards.
Today, Jordon talks about how his family’s challenges while he was growing up led to him becoming Britain’s Coupon Kid.
Jordon’s own health challenges resulted in six months of his life spent in the hospital, nearly losing his life. He talks about how this affected his outlook on life and how he was able to write a best-selling book on saving money and entertain the nurses.
- Jordon offers a sneak peak at the 10th Annual Plutus Awards ceremony
- Why Jordon started thinking about saving money at age 14 or 15 amidst family struggles
- The popularity and difficulty of couponing in the United Kingdom opposed to the U.S.
- How nearly losing his life and spending six months in the hospital affected his outlook on life
- Writing a best-selling book from the hospital bed
- Advice for anyone who wants to begin blogging or pursuing any passion
You can find Jordon Cox, Britain’s Coupon Kid on his website, Jordon Cox: Britain’s Coupon Kid. You can also find him on Twitter. His book is Secrets to Saving: The Ultimate UK Couponing Guide, and is available on Kindle and in paperback.
Jordon Cox is known as Britain’s Coupon Kid, who has been blogging about how to save money since age 15. He is a regular expert commentator on TV, Radio and Print and travels around the country teaching people the tricks of the trade. He also writes for the biggest MoneySaving website in the U.K, as well as national newspapers.
Jordon will be co-hosting the Plutus Awards in 2019 in Washington DC.