Our community is filled with hundreds of stories from creators and entrepreneurs just like you. Through this podcast, we plan to share these stories from bloggers, podcasters, writers, speakers and so many more.
Caroline Vencil‘s successful blog didn’t come easy. She shares with our audience her less-than-smooth beginnings and what running her business is like while raising her children.
Caroline talks with Chris Browning about the many bumps and lessons learned in getting her blog off the ground and balancing her home life.
- Caroline shares how unglamorous life is when running a six-figure business and taking care of her family
- The puzzle piece she needed that allowed her blog to take off
- The things she has implemented to spend her time well between business and family
- How she deals with “mom guilt” that is sure to arise
- Advice to other moms who are struggling to find the balance
Caroline is a money-saving expert, especially when it comes to her family of 6 living on one low income. She is a master of living on a tight budget and still having a full life. Her passion is to teach other women how to make their money work for them and to take charge of their own financial lives.