Our community is filled with hundreds of stories from creators and entrepreneurs just like you. Through this podcast, we plan to share these stories from bloggers, podcasters, writers, speakers and so many more.
Sustainability and frugality tie together two important goals that allow us to flourish. While people are interested in more thoughtful usage, they may not know where to start.
Harlan speaks to Angela Rozmyn from Tread Lightly, Retire Early about her passion for looking holistically at our world and how we fit into it. Angela shares the steps she has taken to save money, lower her consumption, and support her community more.
- How saving money and saving the environment work together
- What are Buy Nothing groups
- The easiest switch to make in your home to be more ecofriendly
- The many benefits of a tight-knit community during the pandemic
- Environmentally smart things you can do to be comfortable at home in varying climates
About Angela Rozmyn