The Plutus Awards season has begun!
Get ready to nominate your favorite personal finance content creators. If you have a project you want considered, enter it — and encourage your audience to nominate you.
The nominating period closes July 15, 2021, so get those entries and nominations in ASAP.
Once we’ve received the entries and nominations, our Plutus Awards panel will review the submissions and narrow it down to finalists and recipients. All of this culminates in the 12th Annual Plutus Awards Ceremony.
Content creators, enter your project here.
Everyone, nominate your favorite projects here.
We are introducing this year’s categories:
Note: It’s not too late to sponsor one of this year’s categories. Here’s more information on how you can partner with the Plutus Awards.
- Best Canadian Finance Content presented by MapleMoney
- Best Collaborative Project or Event
- Best Content Series
- Best Current Events Content Related to Personal Finance presented by Elevate Community
- Best Debt Freedom Content presented by Student Loan Planner
- Best Entrepreneurship or Side Hustle Content presented by Well Kept Wallet
- Best Family or Couples Finance Content presented by Seven Dollar Millionaire
- Best Financial Content for Women presented by Clever Girl Finance
- Best Financial Independence or Retire Early Content presented by CountAbout
- Best Financial Literacy Content for Children presented by The College Investor
- Best Generational Financial Literacy Content presented by Dr. Hans – The Investing Tutor
- Best International or Expat Finance Content
- Best Investment Content presented by BigLaw Investor
- Best New Personal Finance Blog presented by Wallet Hacks
- Best New Personal Finance Book presented by Millennial Money Man
- Best New Personal Finance Podcast presented by Steve Stewart
- Best New Personal Finance Video Channel
- Best Personal Finance Content for Underserved Communities presented by The Motley Fool
- Best Personal Finance Freelancer/Contributor presented by Miranda Marquit
- Best Real Estate Content
- Best Social Media for Personal Finance
- Best Traditional Retirement Content
- Community Builder Award
- Most Entertaining Content Creator
- Plutus Foundation Service Award
- Lifetime Achievement
- Personal Finance Blog of the Year
- Personal Finance Podcast of the Year
- Personal Finance Video Channel of the Year
- People’s Choice Award