Our community is filled with hundreds of stories from creators and entrepreneurs just like you. Through this podcast, we plan to share these stories from bloggers, podcasters, writers, speakers and so many more.
Ashley Barnett loves the world of personal finance, and when she decided to end her blog, she turned her skills and love of this area into an opportunity to help other people manage their blogs.
Ashley talks with Chris Browning about the transition from blogger to blog manager. Today, our listeners will learn what it takes to start fresh, navigate your fears, and own your business like a boss.
- Ashley explains shares how she got her start as a personal finance blogger
- Her initial struggle when taking on her first client
- How to make connections that can lead to business or client opportunities
- How to deal with the self-doubt that sneaks in when you are waiting for a response from a potential client
- Ashley gives detailed tips to grow your business as a freelancer
About Ashley Barnett
Ashley Barnett has been a personal finance blogger since 2008 and freelancer since 2013. She loves all things blogging and has had the honor to manage content on some of the biggest sites in the personal finance space. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking and spending time with her husband and two kids.