Our community is filled with hundreds of stories from creators and entrepreneurs just like you. Through this podcast, we plan to share these stories from bloggers, podcasters, writers, speakers and so many more.
When it comes to personal finance, one size does not fit all. It can be challenging to find resources that specifically apply to you and your situation.
Kara Perez speaks with Chris about her pop-up event, Talk Money to Me, and her strides to give access to those who do not feel traditionally represented.
- Kara talks about her Talk Money to Me event
- The way she was able to hold an event without compromising her values
- Confronting the internal bias of favoring people like you
- The topics her audience is interested in that brings more money and stability to their lives
- She shares other areas of personal finance she plans on delving into
About Kara Perez
Kara Perez is the founder of Bravely Go, a feminist financial education company. Bravely focuses on bringing actionable, intersectional, and accessible financial education to people via pop up events and online community. Additionally, Kara co-hosts the award0winning podcast The Fairer Cents, which has been named the top money podcast for women by Forbes and The Balance. Kara has been featured in Forbes, NPR, Glamour, ABC Nightline News, and US News and World Report as a financial expert. She lives in Austin TX.