Welcome to our first official episode of the Plutus Awards Podcast with host Chris Browning!
Our community is filled with hundreds of stories from creators and entrepreneurs just like you. Through this podcast, we plan to share these stories from bloggers, podcasters, writers, speakers and so many more.
On our first official episode, join us as we talk to Erin Lowry from Broke Millennial. Fresh off her most recent book tour for Broke Millennial Takes on Investing. She’s here to talk about why it was so important for her to coordinate her tour as an “experience” so people can have real conversations about investing.
- The importance of in person conversations.
- Why a variety of voices on the same topic is so crucial.
- Details about why a safe place (or person) is a great asset to any business.
- Creative tours (or events!) require creative sponsorship opportunities.
- How to find sponsors for your event.
- The timeline to plan a tour plus how to make it work for you.
You can also find Erin on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
ERIN LOWRY is the author of Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together and Broke Millennial Takes On Investing: A Beginner’s Guide to Leveling Up Your Money. Her first book was named by MarketWatch as one of the best money books of 2017 and her style is often described as refreshing and conversational.